Hello, hello, hello… Long time no see!
With shifting priorities, this blog had been put aside for quite a while and collected a little bit of dust. I will slowly brush of the dust again and get back into blogging. For a while this will probably be less triathlon and more makeup and girly stuff. This season is just not mine and for the moment I just replaced my runners for makeup brushes. Not a bad change, isn’t it?
So, I start with my makeup I wore about two weeks ago for gig I went to. I have always loved colourful makeup – preferably a lot of eye shadow and eyeliner. During the first half of this year my makeup collection expanded a little bit and I played around with colour a little bit. This first look I share here is definitely a good example of it.
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Warm Ivory
- Inglot Loose Powder 14
- Sleek Highlighting Palette Cleopatra’s Kiss
- Inglot HD Sculpting Powder 507
- Inglot HD Sculpting Powder 503
- Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace
- NYX Face and Body Glitter Brilliants Ice
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 15
- NYX Wonder Pencil Light
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging
- NYX Prismatic Shadows Eye Shadow Venom
- NYX Prismatic Shadows Eye Shadow Mermaid
- NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow Sex Kitten
- NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow Wild Orchid
- NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow Bad Seed
- NYX Epic Black Mousse Liner Black with Inglot Duraline
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara
- Eylure Dramatic No 204 Lashes
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Bad Blood
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil Bad Blood
- NYX Face and Body Glitter Brilliants Red